Cobalamin: One of the most complex Vitamins, with Cobalt structure.
Cyanocobalamin is converted into adenosyl cobalamin and methyl cobalamin, which are the forms that have physiological activity.
- Biotech naturally derived pink vitamin
- Active on atopic dermatitis, reducing erythema and pruritus in vivo
- Prevents inflammation ex vivo: significant and strong reduction of inflammasome and inflammatory cytokines such Il1-ß.
- Epigenetic regulation of inflammasome: over-expression by 61% of miR-22-3p with vitamin B12 at 0.01% leads to a reduction of inflammasome ex vivo
- Significantly reduction of Mast cell degranulation by 31%, drops the histamine release in vitro
- Vitamin B12 relieves sensitive and stressed skin
- Dermatological treatment for skin conditions such as itchy, dry, inflamed, red and cracked skin
- Helps prevent photo-damaged skin
- Protects the skin barrier damage induced by inflammation
- Plays and important role in speeding up cell recovery and regeneration
- Skin looks more vibrant
- Nice pink colour of formulations
Use level: 0.001 - 0.1%
China compliant, Vegan, Halal certified and 67.8% Naturally derived.