Neopres ECT is a preservative combination of 4 components; Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, and Sorbic Acid, which are well accepted in a wide range of personal care products. The novel composition of this antimicrobial blend offers broad spectrum protection in a diverse range of products, against Gram-positive & Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and moulds.
Neopres ECT is a versatile, clear liquid preservative system that can be easily added directly to most systems and is compatible with most ingredients used in the Personal Care Industry. For emulsified systems, it can be easily integrated into the pre-emulsification steps in the oil phase or post-emulsification steps.
Advantages to using Neopres ECT are:
- Meets ECOCERT standards
- Wide pH compatibility, pH 3 - 8, and good temperature stability
- Non-paraben, non-formaldehyde, non-isothiazolone based system
- Broad spectrum activity on bacteria, yeast and moulds
- Wide regulatory approval
- Low odor profile; Ideal for fragrance-free systems
- Compatible in a wide range of skin care, hair care and sun care systems
- Excellent safety profile
Does not contain dehydroacetic acid so less colour development