Hair Sealift comes from the perfect symbiosis between the marine hydrogel Sealift and Vulcanergy clay.
Sealift is a starry algae gel composed of hydrocolloid of sulfated galactans with 15 to 40% of ester-sulfatecontent, extracted from twin red algae: Chondrus crispus and Gigartina Stellata.
Vulcanergy clay is made of a selection of natural and unique “living green clays” coming from Auvergne Volcanoes area (France). It is more especially composed of a unique selection of three different complementary clays working together in synergy for the best efficacy: illite, kaolinite and montmorillonite. Volcanic eruptions between 65 thousand and 2.6 million years ago left volcanic ash that settled to the ground and turned into volcanic ash clay. This clay is very rich in energies. First the energy of volcanoes transferred through the time and second this energy of the sun (south oriented deposit, the clay absorbs the sun light).
- Moisturizing/film forming
- Absorbs the excess of sebum and impurities without aggression
- Re-mineralizes and purifies
- Decreases the secreation of inflammation factor TNF alpha and interleukin 1
- Creates a protective barrier on the hair against damage caused by the urban environment
- Detoxifies scalp and hair
- Provides softness, suppleness and lightness to the hair
- Soothes scalp discomforts
Use rate: From 2%